Information We Collect and Control
We only collect the information that we actually need. Some of that is information that you actively give us when you sign up for an account, ask for customer support, or buy something from us. We store your name and contact information, but we don’t store credit card numbers (except with your permission and in one of our secured payment gateways).
When you visit our website or use our software, we automatically log some basic information like how you got to the Site, where you navigated within it, and what features and settings you use. We use this information to improve our website and services and to drive new product development.
Sometimes we receive information indirectly. If you ask about our products through one of our referral programs or reselling partners, or sign in to one of our products through an authentication service provider like Google, they’ll pass on your contact information to us. We’ll use that information to complete the request that you made.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within the Site, a cookie helps the Site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Therefore, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases Site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information.
It is our policy to collect only the minimum information required to handle and complete your request/inquiry or to reach other purposes for which we process your personal data. If you believe Exeleos Digital have collected excessive information about you, please contact us through the request/inquiry form to raise your concerns.
What We Do with Your Information
We use your information to provide the services you’ve requested, create and maintain your accounts, and keep an eye out for unauthorized activity on your accounts. We also use it to communicate with you about the products you’re currently using, your customer support requests, new products you may like, chances for you to give us feedback, and policy updates. We analyze the information we collect to understand user needs and to improve our websites and services.
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you (such as through email) about products that you have downloaded and services that you have signed up for, or important notices;
- To keep you posted on new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you;
- To ask you to participate in surveys, or to solicit feedback on our products and services;
- To set up and maintain your account, and to do all other things required for providing our services, such as enabling collaboration, providing website and mail hosting, and backing up and restoring your data;
- To understand how users use our products and services, to monitor and prevent problems, and to improve our products and services;
- To provide customer support, and to analyze and improve our interactions with customers;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of Exeleos Digital’s users, third parties and the public;
- To update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To analyze trends, administer our websites, and track visitor navigations on our websites to understand what visitors are looking for and to better help them;
- To monitor and improve marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user.
We’re required to have a legal basis for collecting and processing your information. In most cases, we either have your consent or need the information to provide the service you’ve requested from us. When that’s not the case, we must demonstrate that we have another legal basis, such as our legitimate business interests.
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Site and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify visitors or users.
Law Enforcement, Legal Processes
We may disclose Personal Data or other information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a facially valid court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data or other information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to
– take precautions against liability,
– protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity,
– investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations,
– protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or
– protect our property or other legal rights, enforce our contracts, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
Your Rights with Respect to Information About You
Right to access : You have the right to access (and obtain a copy of, if required) the categories of personal information that we hold about you, including the information’s source, purpose and period of processing, and the persons to whom the information is shared
Right to rectification : You have the right to update the information we hold about you or to rectify any inaccuracies. Based on the purpose for which we use your information, you can instruct us to add supplemental information about you in our database.
Right to erasure : You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
Right to restriction of processing : You may also have the right to request to restrict the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as when you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Right to data portability : You have the right to transfer your information to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the information is processed with your consent or by automated means.
Right to object : You have the right to object to the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
The security of your personal information is of paramount importance to us. We store your personal information only on servers with restricted access that are located in controlled facilities, and use a variety of safeguards, technology and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
When you enter proprietary or sensitive information (such as your credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration forms, your information is sent over an authenticated and encrypted connection using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Disclaimer Regarding Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites. Merchants and other third parties linked to the Site may have separate privacy and data collection practices. We accept no responsibility and have no liability for such independent policies. References on this Site to any names, marks, products, or services of third parties or links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you, or as a source of revenue to us, and do not in any way constitute or imply that we endorse, sponsor, or recommend the third-party and its information, product, or service. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of material on third-party websites, and therefore we disclaim all responsibility for the content of such third-party websites. If you decide to link to any such third-party website, you do so entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to determine when you have left our Site.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected] or using our contact form.